Assistant HR Manager at the well-known Telecommunication industry in Yangon
- Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of company’s human resources department
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our Client is the Leading Telecommunications service providers in Myanmar, and they are one of the best market leaders.
Responsible for overall Human Resources Department’s functions;
- Recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; candidate selection; exit interviews, recommends changes
- Initiating recruitment efforts and planning new-hire orientations.
- Gathering payroll data like bank accounts and working
- On-boarding new employees, and guiding new employees through the complicated process of benefits and compensation
- Over 5 years of working experience in related fields
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma or Professional Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Good command of English is required.
- Hands on experience with database and HR software
Transportation allowances + telephone allowances + weekend offs
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them. Has Excellent company culture and fun working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is an opportunity for overseas posting