Assistant HR Manager (R&S) at the successful automobile Company in Yangon
- Planning, developing, managing and overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies.
- Up to 1,300,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our Client is a leading Automotive company internationally with over 100 years of history. It is now a major player in automotive industry and expending their business in Myanmar as well.
Responsible for managing overall recruitment & selection processes
- Developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans and determining current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Planning and conducting recruitment and selection processes like interviews and screening calls
- Determining HR and recruiting KPIs, creating and presenting KPI reports
- Reviewing employment applications and background check reports
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of proven experience in the relevant field
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other professional business qualifications will be highly preferred
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees