Assistant Inventory Control Manager at the well-known F&B company
Handle inventory control and stock control.
Up to 1,300,000 MMK + Other Allowances.
About the Company
Our client is one of the well-known fast-food restaurant chains in Myanmar.
Monitor and overview inventory
● Maintain inventory and stocks
● Responsible for preparing inventory reports
● Responsible for maintaining and improving quality controls of the stocks
● Minimum 5 years of working experience in which at least 3 years in inventory control.
● A bachelor’s degree is a must. Applicants with Diploma in Accounting will be a plus.
● Able to communicate in English.
Weekends off + Annual Bonus+ Transportation allowance
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a lot of potential for the career development of the employees.