Assistant Learning & Development Manager at the fastest successful distribution company in FMCG sector in Yangon
- Ensure and support to create the smooth-running HR operation within the organization
- Up to 1,800,000 MMK plus transportation arrangement and other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the largest and fastest growing distribution company in FMCG sector in Myanmar.
Responsible to support all the internal and external HR related processes.
- Design and conduct training programme according to the learning needs by discussion with all department heads
- Assist the recruiting process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and handling employment contracts
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR related events and maintain agendas.
- Oversee and manage the functions of HR & Admin.
- Assist the seniors with performance management procedures
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in HR background
- A bachelor’s degree Holder is a must and other alternative HR related qualifications will be highly preferred
- Business English is a must
- Having negotiation skills and analytical skills are much better.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees