Assistant Legal and Compliance Manager at expanding Financial Institution in Yangon
- Maintain and monitor the legal and compliance activities of an organization.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive benefit
About the Company
Our Client is leading International financial service company that has strong impact in financial sector.
Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Monitor the implementation of Anti-Money Laundering rules, Anti-bribery and Corruption
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Contributing legal advice on important business decisions and major economic activities of the company
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in legal and compliance field
- Bachelor’s Degree in law and other related qualifications are preferred
- Strong command of both English and Burmese are required
- Ability to effectively communicate complex legal information to senior executive staff and strong investigative and problem resolution skills.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees