Assistant Microfinance Manager at Start-up Microfinance Company in Yangon
- Responsible for setting up the daily systems and ensuring the daily operation runs efficiently
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a Microfinance that is promoting the financial products inclusion through digital financial services company in Myanmar.
- Set up the system and operation from scratch, processes, procedures and documentation
- Ensure the excellent customer services culture
- Recruit for all position needed to set up the efficient operations
- Set the targets for the team and follow up to ensure they are met
- At least 3 or 4 years of experience with Microfinance Operation management at Microfinance industry or other Fintech companies.
- University Degree, Diploma, or equivalent in Business Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Excellent communication in English
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.