Assistant Office Manager at well-known Personal Care Company in Yangon
- Responsible for supporting operations by maintaining budgets, facilities, records, equipment, and building services; completes special projects.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the leading personal care company with many products which are trustworthy products for every consumer from all over the world and expending more in future.
Organizing and coordinating office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Carry out the administrative functions including travel arrangements and stationary control.
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Manage relationship with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Minimum 2 or 3 years of experience in related administrative field
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications will be preferred.
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees