Assistant PR Manager at a market leading Telecommunications Company
- Create and maintain a favourable public image for company by communicating programs, accomplishments and points of view.
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK and other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a successful telecommunications company which provides telecommunication services and internet services to the customers.
A successful organization with rapid growth which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
- Minimum 4 years of Public Relation and advertising agency background
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other related qualifications will be advantaged
- Intermediate English is a must
- Has strong PR skills and communication skills
Basic salary and other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees