Assistant Sales Manager (B2B) at a Leading Agro Food Company in Yangon
- Overall management of the whole Sales of the assigned product of the company
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK + other benefits
About the Company
Our client has its branches in several Asian countries with different business activities from cultivation to manufacturing of a various agricultural food product.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Build strong rapport with customers and understand their needs.
- Manage the wholesales and distribution teams while designing and implementing the effective business plan.
- Provide training, set sales targets, create sales plans and analyse and assign territories to the team.
- Achieve growth and identify emerging markets, new products and competition status.
- Minimum 5 years of B2B Sales experience in related field
- Bachelor’s Degree is essential
- Business English is a must
- Strong sales drive, interpersonal, problem solving, leadership and coaching skills
Basic Salary + other attractive benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.