Assistant to CFO at the well-known Group of Companies in Yangon
- Responsible to support the executive team in business related tasks
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the Leading Group of Companies which runs heavy machinery, financial services and always provide the best service to their customers.
Responsible to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and perform related administrative tasks
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings and making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Taking minutes during meetings and screening and directing phone calls and distributing correspondence
- Works closely with the CFO on special projects and Audit and Finance & Investment Committee activities
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in the secretarial field and BOD secretary or other relevant administrative support experience
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other relevant business qualifications will be a plus
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Outstanding person with excellent organizational and time-management skills and flexibility is required to work with others in a variety of circumstances
Up to 3 months performance bonus + Ferry + Health & Medical Insurance
Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
A Rapidly growing company, there is a development plan in place for a Management role in the future