Audit Manager at an International Remittance company in Yangon
- Responsible for overall internal audit program for the organization
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is the international remittance companies with an extensive international business network in various Asian countries.
Managing overall internal audit program.
- Establish internal audit policy/procedure of the Company
- Schedule audit plans, initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction
- Ensure that audit findings are relevant and well documented.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in operations, internal audit and management.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in an accounting related field, Masters' degree holder is preferable.
- Good Command of English in both writing and verbal communication.
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.