Brand Manager at a World’s Largest Personal Care Company
- Responsible for monitoring category development and evaluating key brands performance
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a well-known personal care company which makes people feel good in their skin and distributes the best skin care products.
An innovative company introducing best products which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Manage digital platform through high quality briefing and execute digital campaigns and activations collaborating with various agencies.
- In charge of proper media allocation of the yearly category budget.
- Monitor the FDA approval process for new product launches and relaunches
- At least 5 years of experiences in brand management at FMCG background and minimum 2 years of experiences in management level
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other relevant qualification will be highly preferred
- Business English is a must
- Strong innovative idea and project management
Basic salary plus other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans for the future.