Business Controller at the leading international company in Yangon.
- Manage and improve the organization’s financial performance including budgeting and direct accounting operation
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a globally recognized beverages company with business operations across over the world.
Responsible in setting financial objectives, goals and directing the financial plans for the company.
- Lead the financial reporting system and budgeting processes.
- Plans and directs the financial activities and monitor the accounting activities in the company
- Submit financial reports and tax returns to stockholders and senior management
- Controls and determines the budget and expenditures for the company’s important projects
- Maintains and documents accounting policies and procedures
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in accounting and finance sector.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other certified qualifications in accounting and finance is preferred.
- Strong command of spoken and written English is required.
- Must have strong knowledge in taxation, P&L, Balance sheet and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees