Centre Manager at the well-known education service institute in Yangon
- Responsible for the day to day running of the centre in order to provide an excellent service
- Up to 1,300,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our Client is the well-known group of companies that is included Education, Telecommunication, IT & Business Solutions, Trading, Construction, Agriculture and Hospitality with the international standards.
Responsible for engaging fully in the school’s Appraisal process and generating ideas to support the positive presentation of the school
- Overview, policy, planning and implementation re language and training programmes to be developed by Centre or its partner organizations, with particular focus on logistics
- Assist and work closely with Operations Director for all operations and day to day management of Campus
- Prepare business plans that support the operation of the centre
- General management and supervision of the use of centre and responsibility for Health Safety of all students, staff and visitors;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in a related field
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and strongly prefers in Education background
- Business English is a must.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees