Chief Accountant at the fastest-growing food manufacturing company in Yangon
- Manage and monitor overall financial operations
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading food manufacturing companies which has a good brand reputation as well.
Responsible for managing overall financial operations
- Responsible for handling full sets of accounting
- Responsible for managing cash management, AP/AR
- Assist in preparing financial reporting, financial analysis and budget planning
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting and finance. Applicants with manufacturing experiences will be a bonus
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and candidates who are attending ACCA will be a plus.
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to work under pressure.
The ferry provided + Annual Bonus
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees