Chief Accountant at the international telecom company in Yangon
- Full-spectrum of demonstrating the accounting expertise in personal and corporate accounting practices
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances
About the Company
Our client is the international telecom company in Myanmar offering best services to the customers.
Responsible to support regulatory and financial reporting, analysis and overseeing budget control and tax.
- Ensure accurate and timely month-end closing reports, transactions and reconcile physical cash balance and meet the deadline
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, management by timeline and need to handle budget planning/ forecasting.
- Responsible for timely tax documents submission and compliance with tax law and other Ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a managerial role in the accounting field.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in business-related field or accounting is a must and another accounting qualification like ACCA Part II is highly preferred.
- A strong command of Business English is a must.
- Must be goal orientated, team-oriented and able to work in a collaborative environment.
Basic Salary + Telephone & other allowance
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees