Chief Audit Executive (Expatriate) at Leading Mobile Financial Institution in Yangon
- Overview all audit and risk functions of the company
- Up to 15,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a firm financial service company which is providing Myanmar people a timesaving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks.
Monitoring Risk and Audit management for overall transactions.
- Identify and drive resolution of financial reporting issues.
- Supporting, reviewing and analysing all improvements of Internal Control.
- Ensure the approved charger of internal audit and risk committee.
- Guiding and catering to relevant regulations from CBM.
- 5+ years of finance experience in internal control, audit and risk at banking and financial services
- Prefer CPA, CA, CIA and CFA degrees holder
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication skills in English
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skill.
Performance Based Bonus
International Fun Working Environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Reliable Career Development