Chief Financial Officer (Only for Local) at the Well-Known International Financial Services Company in Yangon
- Provide overall leadership in the areas of strategic and financial forecasting, capital planning and liquidity Management
- Up to 8,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances
About the Company
Our company is the fastest - growing and giving out the best service company in Yangon.
Responsible for the effective operation of finance department
- Lead and manage the finance and accounting team.
- Ensure strong internal controls and compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Establish the relations with banks, investment institutions and all other stakeholders related to financial activities.
- Ensure accuracy of financial information and timely delivery of financial repot to Chief Executive Officer and Executive Committee.
- At least 7 years of financial management experiences in the related field
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or) CPA (or) ACCA is desirable
- Excellent communication in Burmese and English
- Well understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Good leadership and management abilities
Basic Salary + Performance Bonus + other packages
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
This company is promising the career development of their employees by investing its driven success and the growth of great opportunities for long term career progression