Chief Operation Officer position at Top Tier International Insurance Companies in Yangon
- Acting as company secondary key member to maintain control of diverse business operations.
- Up to 10,000,000 MMK + Housing and Car allowances
About the Company
Our Client is a leading international Life insurance company that has strong impact in financial sector.
- Make sure to lead the development of relevant policies and processes.
- Establish and set up policies for operation and designing plans and procedures
- Make sure to drive continuous improvement in cost, quality and cycle time across all aspects of Operations
- Manage 5 departments and direct the day to day operations of these departments.
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience as COO in Financial Services Industry, especially in Insurance Industry.
- Understanding the functions of Claims, Underwriting, New Business, Customer Service and IT
- Business English
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem solving
Weekends off + High-performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
An international organization with a great working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
In alliance with the development of company, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees