Chief Risk Officer at Leading FinTech Company in Yangon
- Management of Fraud monitoring & controls / investigation and Reporting
- Salary up to 10,000,000 MMK plus other company benefits
About the Company
Our client is a firm of financial services which is a joint venture between a leading foreign firm and a nationwide financial service company. It is providing Myanmar people a timesaving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
- Monitoring & improving Risk Matrix and Assessment
- Control over all management of risk and fraud issues
- Managing and identifying the suspicious transaction, investigation & reporting
- Preparing the risk statements and directly report to CRO
- Over 10 years of experience in auditing and risk at financial industry
- Preferred CPA, CFA, CIA and ACCA
- Fluency in English is a must
- Good management and leadership skill
Yearly company performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Work alongside with a leading international organization with international standards and experienced professionals in their respective sectors.
Career Growth Opportunities
In alliance with the development of company, there are a lot of potential for lifelong benefits and career developments in the future.