Civil Engineer at an International Construction Company in Yangon
- Ensure that site management for substation and power plant project
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the International Construction companies in Myanmar.
An organization which is moving forward to become a leading global company with consistent passion and a pioneering spirit.
- Lead the site and site progress specification from quality issues matters
- Responsible for both civil and electrical contractor for erection and commissioning with government organization for all electrical approval
- Monitors site progress work and site inspection for every material delivery to get approval from consultant
- Manage the contractors’ complaints related with Site quality control
- Bachelor’s degree B.E (Civil) or any related graduate
- Minimum 5 years of overseas or local work experience with quality management in High Voltage projects
- Good English communication skill is required
- Can negotiate with Government authority
- Can travel with the project based
Basic Salary + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees