Commercial Finance Controller at the leading Beverage Company in Yangon
- Full spectrum of understanding the commercial processes, application of financial control to achieve effective business decision making
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading Beverage Company not only in Myanmar but also running successful business operations across the world.
Responsible for achieving financial and non-financial targets within a robust and financially controlled environment.
- Creating and lead a high performing commercial controlling team through effective leadership team or individual development plans, performance management and constant coaching
- Ensure the development of overall Finance department functions and business performance by liaising with Strategic Business Controller, the Supply Chain Business Controller and with Sales and Marketing Management Teams.
- Proactively work with the Sales and Marketing Management Teams to identify, analyse and exploit commercial business opportunities including new product development, fundamental issues and provide financial leadership on strategic projects.
- Monitor, forecast and analyse revenue performance, cost development and budget to provide warnings on deviations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the area of controlling and related business field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration Master’s degree in relevant field and professional certifications in ACCA/CIMA/RA/RE/CPA will be an advantage
- Strong command of written and spoken Business English is a must.
- Great leadership, communication skills, proven commercial affinity and good understanding of commercial processes is required.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees