Community Manager at a successful Gaming Company
- Developing innovative plans, programs, strategies to increase the reach of communication and community engagement.
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK and other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a successful electronic gaming company which provides excellent mobile entertainment services to the customers.
A well-known organization with rapid growth which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Run community event and create engagement posts to keep the best interest of community
- Create and execute community strategies for assigned projects
- Generate meaningful/constructive reports on community sentiment and reactions and provide feedback to the community through collaboration with marketing team and product teams
- Communicate and collaborate with marketing team, and product teams to execute communication plans that align with the product strategy
- Create content (images, video and written) that can get players engaged in game
- Prepare comprehensive reports on game feedback, ongoing issues, and concerns that are being discussed within community
- Minimum 5 years of experience in PR Field or other related industry.
- Prefer someone who has experience in handling Mobile Game Project.
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other related qualifications will be advantaged.
- Business English is a must
- Has strong knowledge in digital products
Basic salary and other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees