Compensation & Benefit Specialist at the leading financial service company in Yangon
- Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of company’s compensation & benefits process
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK with other allowances
About the Company
Our client is the leading financial services company in Myanmar with strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive financial service company in Myanmar.
Responsible for overall payroll process and full spectrum of HR functions
- Supporting the compensation & benefits projects and managing the performance management / C&B programs
- Responsible for the calculation of variable pay for employees including bonuses, incentives, stock option plans, etc.
- Design and conduct company’s benefits programs
- Answer employee queries on compensation and benefit matters.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in compensation & benefits, performance management and other HR related sectors.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and degree in HR Management or related fields are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation abilities
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees