Compensation and Benefits Manager at the leading FMCG company in Yangon
- Maintain organization’s pay structure and conduct employee’s benefits program
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client leads the Myanmar FMCG market as a top business and ensures the best services.
Responsible for developing and implementing C&B processes.
- Charge of designing, developing, implementing and managing salary, bonus and benefits packages for the employees of an organisation.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses and classifications and track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
- Handle all the work activities of the staff relating to employment, compensation, and employee relations in an efficient manner.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in compensation & benefits, performance management and other HR related sectors.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and master’s degree in business management and other HR related subjects are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of English.
- Strong command of knowledge in compensation & benefits and other HR related fields.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees