Compensation & Benefits Manager at the Leading Retail Company in Yangon
- Supporting the compensation & benefits projects and managing the performance management and C&B programs
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our Client is a biggest retail market company in Yangon.
Responsible for developing and implementing C&B programs
- Draw compensations & benefits programs plan based on employees’ performances.
- Supervise payroll staff, including payroll supervisor and payroll specialists
- Identify the current compensation policies, government regulations, wage rates to improve compensation plan.
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
- Minimum 5 years of experience in compensation & benefits, performance management and other HR related sectors.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other HR related qualifications are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
13 Month Bonus + Phone Allowance + Sat & Sun off
A Market leader which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future