Compliance and Internal Auditor at the successful pharmaceutical company in Yangon
- Providing compliance and risk assessment guidance to maintain an effective internal control system
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus attractive other benefits
About the Company
Our client is offering good quality of pharmaceutical products in more than 100 countries.
Providing compliance and risk assessment guidance to maintain an effective internal control system.
- To ensure effective implementation of internal control system with applicable accounting standard and company policies
- Handling of company credit policies.
- To prepare monthly AR aging report, discuss and follow up with business on action plan to collect overdue receivables.
- To prepare tax returns and filing (commercial tax, corporate income tax and withholding tax)
- Good communication in English (written and spoken) is mandatory
- Ability to demonstrate the presentation and training.
- ACCA part 3 or ACCA Affiliate or CPA or B. Com qualification
- Dynamic, open-minded, analytical, innovative with business mindset
5 working day, up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees