Compliance Manager at Fast-growing International Bank in Yangon
- Responsible for supporting the management team and business units in order to ensure within rules and regulations
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a top tier international financial services company that is setting up in Myanmar. They have a progressive and agile working environment with excellent leadership which also offer excellent career development opportunities.
Advise business units relating to compliance and regulatory risk to create a strong compliance culture
- Monitor on the organization’s AML/CFT practices and provide valued directions or instruction when any abnormal cases occurred
- Ensure the daily operations are according to the organization and local regulations & laws
- Responsible for the completeness of regulatory reports as well as act as the second line of defence before auditing
- At least 5 years of Compliance Management in the Financial Services industry
- Bachelor’s degree or other related Financial Degree will be desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Burmese
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented skill
Annual Performance Bonus + telephone + other allowances
A new set up in a growing industry that is set to change Myanmar.
Career Growth Opportunities
This company will grow very rapidly giving great opportunities for long term career progression.