Compliance Manager at an International Remittance company in Yangon
- Responsible for the establishing and complying the policies and procedures for regulation of the organization
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is the international remittance companies with an extensive international business network in various Asian countries.
Responsible for the efficient controls and improvements continuously.
- Maintaining the regulation of developments within and outside of the organization
- Manage the execution of compliance with AML/KYC requirements
- Ensure the daily operation are according to the organization and local regulations and laws
- Minimum 5 years of Compliance Management experience in Financial Services field
- AML/CFT Certificate which is given by CBM is a must.
- Proficiency in both verbal and written communication skills in English
- An excellent communication skill and outgoing interpersonal skill
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
There are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.