Corporate Planning Manager at an International Financial Services Company in Yangon
- Plan and develop the corporate long-term strategy to materialize the Company’s vision and objectives
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the international financial services companies with more than 100 years of history in the financial services industry, with an extensive international business network in various countries around the world.
- Lead coordination with company-wide meeting and business arrangement and develop business plans
- Undertake special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested by senior management
- Research market information, competitors for new business planning
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in corporate planning, project management and business development
- Advanced MS Excel skills, and proficient in MS Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact appropriately with all levels of the organization
- Highly organized with outstanding project management skills
Up to performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Global company newly entering the Myanmar market
Career Growth Opportunities
In Association with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.