Deputy Chief Accountant Position at the fastest growing Distribution Company in Myanmar
- Handling a full spectrum of finance and accounting emphasizing on Account Receivable.
- Salary will be up to 1,00,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is the fastest growing Distribution Company in Myanmar.
Manage accounting transactions, closing process, produce month end financial reports and Cash Flow Statement.
- Responsible to control the daily/weekly/monthly payment transaction process.
- Prepare timely financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting, and tax returns for submission
- Review payment vouchers & journal entries
- Dealing with local/overseas customers
- Minimum 8 years of working experiences.in Accounting field.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Good standard of written and spoken English is needed.
- Experience in dealing with customers will be added advantage.
Ferry provided + weekend off + phone allowance
A long-established company with a strong history.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is an opportunity for internal transfers within the Group