Deputy Compliance Manager at Leading Mobile Financial Services Company in Yangon
- Ensure the overall compliance with all national and international laws and regulations.
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest mobile money suppliers in Myanmar and are currently going through some very positive internal changes. With strong growth prospects for Myanmar and their business you can be sure of strong development opportunities in the future.
Responsible to ensure the company policy is being followed by all department members.
- Assist in the process of management of risk related to adherence of laws and regulations.
- Review the status of compliance risk and mitigating activities
- Pertain to the particular industry as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, tech standards.
- At least 3 years of working experience in financial services or banking industries
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant fields.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of local language (Myanmar) is an asset
- Good in interpreting data, detail oriented, effective problem solver with a blend of creative and analytical thinking.
Annual Performance bonus + Telephone allowance + Other attractive allowances
Multicultural organization with effective trainings
Career Growth Opportunities
In alliance with the development of company, there are a lot of potential to be a senior management level in the future.