Deputy Head of Operation at a leading microfinance institution in Yangon
- Performing overall management for operation of branches.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a leading financial service institution which is a developing sustainable provider of microfinance within Myanmar.
Responsible for ensuring effectiveness, efficiency and development of the branches.
- Responsible for managing the budget results of all branches
- Ensuring overall management for credit risk
- Building relationship with customers and minimizing customer complaints
- Cooperating with Financial Controller and preparing budgets and business plan for branches
- Minimum 5 years of Branch Operation experience in which 2 years of experience as Regional Manager or Zonal Manager at Microfinance Industry.
- Any bachelor’s degree holder, MBA or MBF holders are preferable.
- Strong command in English is compulsory.
- Strong financial reporting and analytical skills.
Performance bonus up to 3 months + telephone + other allowances
A rapid developing organization which will allow you to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career enhancement of the employees.