Deputy HR Manager at the leading Telecommunication Company in Yangon
- Full spectrum of HR department’s efficient and profitable operations
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the best market leaders offering top-notch telecommunication service in Myanmar.
Responsible for overall Human Resources Department’s functions;
● Formulating plans to meet company’s manpower requirement and ensuing existing manpower to meet company’s organizational objectives.
● Manages departments’ budget, inventory and produces reports about new programs, regulations and implementations.
● Reviews and guides HR department’s proposals and policies to align with the company’s targets and goals.
● Support, advise and review managers on writing the job descriptions for all positions
● Minimum 5 years of experience in the HR field and 2 years in the management level.
● A Bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in HR or in the relevant field is preferred.
● A solid command of Business English.
● Strong understanding in Labour law and great leadership skills are required.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + weekend off
A Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future