Director of Funding Development at the fastest growing energy services company in Yangon
- Development of new models for public and private partnerships and provide technical assistance to key stakeholders
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK and other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our Client is the fastest growing Solar Energy Company based in Yangon. Their mission is to contribute low cost and reliable home solar system, especially in Myanmar rural area to get a clean and safe electricity.
Development of new models for public and private partnerships and provide technical assistance to key stakeholders
- Maintain and build up a strong relationship with relevant state ministries and other organisation such as the World Bank and local commercial banks
- Provide technical assistance in areas such as project finance, legal and regulatory services, energy sector planning and institutional capacity building.
- Identify domestic and external financing sources and develop and maintain a database of available financing sources for off-grid energy companies, including investors
- Directly report to the CEO and head office
- Proven experience as Financing Manager and experience in investment or energy sector will be an advantage
- Graduated finance or economics expert is preferable
- Good Busines English is a must
- Effective time management is very important and project management skill is a plus
Up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees