Employee Relation Manager at a leading bank in Yangon
- Responsible for facilitating employee relations and resolving human resource issues on behalf of a company
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is leading bank in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar
Responsible for offering counselling services to employees, participating in the recruitment process and conducting exit interviews
- Resolving employees' issues and handling complaints to protect the general interests
- Development and ensuring healthy work relationships and a supportive atmosphere at the workplace
- Communicating policies pertaining to Human Resources, compensation and benefits.
- Liaising between employees and management and liaising between employees and management.
- Minimum 3 or 5 years of experience in related human resources field
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications will be preferred.
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Experienced in managing staff and problem-solving skill
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees