Employee Services Manager at the most successful Automobile Company in Yangon
- Manage the selection, design, and implementation of employee engagement programs geared to attract and retain employees
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our Client is the leading Automotive company internationally with over 100 years of history. It is now a major player in automotive industry and expending their business in Myanmar as well.
Responsible for offering counselling services to employees, participating in the recruitment process and conducting exit interviews
- Analyse and assess program utilization, employee feedback, competitiveness, and workforce productivity to ensure that a cost-effective mix programs is offered
- Develop and maintain the policy programs for employee compensation and benefits.
- Responsible for facilitating employee relations and resolving human resource issues on behalf of a company
- Ensure that project/ department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Liaising between employees and management and liaising between employees and management.
- Minimum 3 or 5 years of experience in related human resources field
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications will be preferred.
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Experienced in managing staff and problem-solving skill
5 working day, up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees