Executive Assistant at the fastest growing International Financial Service Company in Yangon
- Provide required administrative and secretarial support to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the growing organization
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is a well-known multinational organization that emphasizes on providing financial services.
Responsible to organise and support overall administrative tasks to the executive.
- Facilitate as a coordinator between executive and employees, clients and executive.
- Arrange travel, transport and accommodation and manage diary, schedule meetings and appointments for the executive
- Accomplish administrative activities and perform the given tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Support overall administrative tasks to the executive
- Minimum 2 or 3 years of experience in administration field as personal assistant or secretary to the Executive or Senior Management Level
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications such as Business Administration is preferred.
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Should have business etiquette and resourceful to expatriates’ needs
Sat & Sun off, Bonus depending on performance + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees