Executive Assistant at well-known Personal Care Company in Yangon
- Responsible to support the executive team in business related tasks
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the leading personal care company with many products which are trustworthy products for every consumer from all over the world and expending more in future.
Responsible for supporting our country manager and executive team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, and other organizational tasks.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings and making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Taking minutes during meetings and screening and directing phone calls and distributing correspondence
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience as executive assistant and BOD secretary or other relevant administrative support experience
- A bachelor’s degree is a must plus other qualifications related to administrations will be in an advantage
- Strong command of English is a must
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills and good attitude with ability to stay positive in any circumstances,
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees