Executive Assistant to Chairman at the well-known International Group of Company in Yangon
- Full spectrum in supporting the Chairman in business related operations
- Up to 1,800,000 MMK and other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading International Group of Companies in the country with their business operations all over the world.
Responsible in supporting the Chairman by managing overall administration tasks
- Managing calendars, travel, accommodation and meeting arrangements for the Chairman.
- Handle important and confidential documents and other business-related paper-works.
- Researching and compiling data to prepare documents and presentations for the boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Prepare reports, presentations, memos and invoice letters and the other administrative duties assigned by the senior management.
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other business-related qualifications will be an advantage.
- Strong command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Solid experience and skills in Microsoft Office Suite, time management skills and ability to work under pressure is highly preferred.
5 working days, up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees