Executive Pastry Chef (Expatriate) at a Largest Food Chain
- Oversee the preparation of desserts and the baking process in a kitchen.
- Up to USD 8,000 plus housing, car and insurance allowances
About the Company
Our client is a successful food chain which brings the best products and services to customers and has many branches around Myanmar.
A long-lasting company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Develop the dessert recipes and responsible to maintain the inventory.
- Control the budgets, supervise the kitchen staff and oversee the operation.
- Report to F&B General Manager.
- At least 10 years of experience as a pastry chef.
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other related qualification will be advantaged
- Fluent English is a must
- Could develop new menus and have creative skills.
Basic salary plus housing, car and insurance allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the development of company business, there are a lot of opportunities to learn the business from the ground up.