Factory Administration Executive at the leading Food & Beverage Company in Yangon
- Responsible for the general maintenance of buildings and facilities to ensure that they meet health and safety standards
- Up to 900,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our company is an international food and beverage company with successful business operations all over the world.
Responsible for security, maintenance and services of the facilities to align with the needs of the company
- Inspect buildings’ structures, facilities and machinery to determine the requirement for repairs or renovations and supervise all facilities staffs and external contactors.
- Advising the management on increasing cost and energy efficiency and the building space.
- Maintain and handle financial and non-financial records and reports to the management.
- Ensure the facility is maintained and cleaned in accordance to the company’s policy and procedures.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience with proven record in administration tasks in manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other business-related qualifications are highly preferred.
- Strong command of written and spoken English is required.
- Must be a quick-learner, willing to work under pressure and acquire good skills in MS Office.
Performance bonus + Ferry + Meal provided
Global company newly entering the Myanmar market which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees and excellent internal training programs