Finance & Accounting Manager at the Largest Financial Services Institute in Yangon
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + Other attractive Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is the Largest Financial Services Institution which newly setting up the business in Yangon.
Completing financial reports on a regular basis.
- Taking responsible for overseeing financial accounting activities and make sure the compliance with group policy and IFRS
- Managing company ledgers and processing business expenses.
- Preparing annual budget and forecasting.
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget.
- Minimum 5 year of experience as Accounting Supervisor or in related field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must.
- Business English in writing and speaking is required.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
Sat & Sun off, up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees