Finance BP Manager at a well-known international FMCG company in Yangon
- Monthly presentation of financial performance, full-year forecasts and budget variances including understanding marketing activities.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is a Well-known International FMCG Company in Yangon.
Responsible and accountable for analysing, forecasting financial performance, preparation of marketing projects, Capex report.
- Cost review to ensure costs are reported in the correct legal entities.
- Forecasting P&L including risk & opportunities assessment.
- Participate in pricing processes and update the price structures.
- Minimum of 4 years of finance experience in the FMCG industry.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Good communication skill in English is necessary.
- Proficient in accounting software.
Basic Salary + Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees