Finance BP Manager at the well-known international manufacturing company
- Overview and manage the financial operations, cost calculation and budget planning
- Up to 4,500,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the well-known international manufacturing company which is also listed in fortune 500 companies.
Manage and handle both operating expenses and capital expenditure.
- Prepare budget planning, budget forecasting and financial analysis
- Prepare monthly financial reports and liaising with different departments
- Handle consolidation, cost analysis and monthly reconciliation of capital expenditure
- Lead and drive operating expense budgets by engaging with related departments
- Minimum of 6 years of working experience in Accounting and Finance. Applicants from FMCG, Manufacturing and Distribution backgrounds will be preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must. ACCA Affiliate will be a bonus.
- Business English is a must.
- Able to work under pressure
Annual Bonus + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance
International company which is well known for its brand value and training programs
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees