Finance Controller (Sales) at a leading Manufacturing Company in Yangon
- Responsible for sales forecast, annul budgeting and credit management.
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is a leading Manufacturing Company in Yangon.
Controlling sales receivables, preparation of sales reports (volumes, prices, margins).
- Identify and reduce financial risk in the sales process.
- Liaising with the sales department to improve the sales process.
- Need for active cooperation with production.
- Regularly report to senior management, perform ad hoc tasks.
- Over 5 years of experience in the related field.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Good command in English is a must.
- Experienced in an MNC will be an advantage.
Basic Salary + performance bonus + telephone + other allowances.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a lot of potential for the career development of the employees.