Finance Director at a leading FMCG Company in Yangon.
- The overall managing large size of the team includes internal controls, setting financial targets, implementing fund-raising targets etc.
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK Other Attractive Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is a Leading FMCG Company in Yangon.
Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems.
- Ensure that all company's financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations.
- Provide leadership to the Board’s Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimize the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis.
- Minimum of 7 years of Financial Management experience.
- Advanced Degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A leading organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees