Commercial Finance Executive at an International Construction Company in Yangon
- Assist in preparing financial reports, Handling AP/AR transactions
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK + Other allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is an International Construction Company in Yangon.
Supporting line manager, liaising with internal and external parties.
- Need to assist Finance Manager and control account payable/ receivable.
- Responsible for bank transaction/ reconciliation.
- Need to support for reporting.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects/duties as per assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Good communication skill in English is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Basic Salary + Transportation Allowance
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees