Finance Manager at a Worldwide Media Company in Yangon
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK + Other allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is a Worldwide Media Company in Yangon.
Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget plan.
- Handle taxation and deal with tax authorities.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as a Finance Manager.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, Economic or other related field is a must.
- Excellent Communication skill in English is necessary.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA or similar will be considered a plus.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees