Finance Manager at an International Education Industry.
- Leading the finance team and producing financial report timely and accurately.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is an International Education Industry in Yangon.
Oversee day to day finance operation and preparing financial reports.
- Analysing and planning financial operation, developing the finance team.
- Responsible for cash flow management, cash flow forecasting.
- Budget planning/forecasting.
- Need to handle account consolidation.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the related field.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Good command in English is a must.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, strong skills in math, analysis and communication.
Basic Salary + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees